devildead Index du Forum

devildead Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Tut3AMyEpicBattletoSavetheWorld28Tut3AMyImmortalLife29

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    devildead Index du Forum -> Taverne Publique -> Candidature : Recrutement ON
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
warpenn

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 02:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Tut3AMyEpicBattletoSavetheWorld28Tut3AMyImmortalLife29 Répondre en citant

Tut: My Epic Battle to Save the World (Tut: My Immortal Life)
by P. J. Hoover

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK Tut: My Epic Battle to Save the World (Tut: My Immortal Life)

"Pleasantly reminiscent of Rick Riordan’s work.”--Publishers Weekly

Meet Tut! He used to rule Egypt. Now he's stuck in middle school.

Having defeated his evil uncle and the Cult of Set, who tried to send him to the afterlife, the perpetually fourteen-year-old King Tut is looking forward to a relaxing summer vacation. But then Tut discovers that his brother Gilgamesh has been captured by the Egyptian god Apep, Lord of Chaos. Gil helped to vanquish Apep thousands of years ago, and now Apep is back for vengeance.

It’s up to Tut and his friends, Tia and Henry, to find Gil and stop Apep before he succeeds in his scheme to swallow the sun and plunge the world into darkness forever...

Tut: My Epic Battle to Save the World will appeal to fans of fast and funny mythological fantasy. Don’t miss Tut’s first epic adventure, Tut: The Story of My Immortal Life.

Tut: My Epic Battle to Save the World (Tut: My Immortal Life) P. J. Hoover

Tut: My Epic Battle to Save the World (Hardback) P J Hoover Published by Starscape Books, United States (2017) ISBN10: 0765390825 ISBN13:9780765390820 New Hardcover Quantity Available: 10 Seller The Book Depository (London, United Kingdom) Rating [?] Book Description Starscape Books, United States, 2017J.-Tut HBOOK NEW$16.68 Buy It Nowitem 4 - Tut : My Epic Battle to Save the World: By Hoover, PHRDJPublished by MacMillan Publishers ISBN10: 0765390825 ISBN13:9780765390820 New Quantity Available: > 20 Seller INDOO (Avenel, NJ, U.S.A.) Rating [?] Book Description MacMillan PublishersDestination, Rates & Speeds Stock Image 5Book Condition: New.But then Tut discovers that his brother Gilgamesh has been captured by the Egyptian god Apep, Lord of Chaos

Gil helped to vanquish Apep thousands of years ago, and now Apep is back for vengeance.It's up to Tut and his friends, Tia and Henry, to find Gil and stop Apep before he succeeds in his scheme to swallow the sun and plunge the world into darkness foreverBook Condition: NewYingling rated it liked it E ARC from Edelweiss Above the TreelineAfter saving the world in Tut: The Story of My Immortal Life, Tut wants to spend his summer looking for his protector, Gil, who hasn't been heard fromTut returns as an immortal middle grade student living in Washington, D.CShe has a good feel for middle grade, but I'd much rather see some stand alone titles! .more flag 3 likesLike see review Books4m rated it it was amazing Jun 06, 2017 --Publishers Weekly Meet Tut! He used to rule EgyptApr 08, 2017 LeeAnne rated it it was amazing I love this series! King Tut is immortal and living forever as a 14 year old boy 5d8a9798ff

The 2018-2023 World Outlook for Machine Condition Monitoring Icon Group InternationalThe Book of Daniel: A Book of Prophecy (Companion Bible Studies) (Volume 3)Managerial Case Studies: On The Major Automobile Vehicles In Indiashoutiruhatijuunitennrokupasenntokyouinokabusikitousihou: sankuutatakikomiwotetteitekininerae (Japanese Edition)Graced Horizons: A Journey Through MercyWhat Color is ThisThe Health Care Crisis: The Result of Too Much BureaucracyAmazing+Minecraft+Comics%3A+Flash+and+Bones+and+the+Frost+Dragon+Fight%3A+The+Greatest+Minecraft+Comics+for+Kids+%28Real+Comics+in+Minecraft+-+Flash+and+Bones+Book+23%29SPRiNG the Bible 57 (Volume 57)Books for Kids: A Star Crossed Love - The Merman and the Human

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 9 Juil - 02:31 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    devildead Index du Forum -> Taverne Publique -> Candidature : Recrutement ON Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange